Over the last few decades, we’ve seen a dramatic evolvement of HCG diet in Las Vegas since the research regarding it was first introduced years ago. Naturally, there was a considerable amount of skepticism in the beginning and many myths regarding this diet were circulating. As a result, the specialists at Trim Body M.D. felt compelled to dispel the most common misconceptions and myths about the HCG diet.
- HCG diet plans are “anti-exercise” – FALSE. Although exercise isn’t required with an HCG diet plan, activities such as golf or walking were ok when following this plan. Our approach is not anti-exercise. In fact, we recommend exercise as a way for individuals to accelerate their weight loss. We often recommend high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and light body weight resistance.
- HCG diet plans can be harmful to your body – FALSE. HCG diet plans in Las Vegas aren’t harmful at all. In fact, they’re based on a growth hormone that is found in women during pregnancy. This hormone mobilizes stored fat to help with the baby’s development. The diet industry has been ravaged by lawsuits and recalls regarding dangerous drugs created in laboratories. These plans will not compromise your health.
- HCG does it all, so dieting isn’t important – FALSE. Nothing could be further from the truth. Yes, the HCG component is the foundation of the plan. However, you have to follow a meal plan in order to get the nutrients you need. Additionally, strict adherence is required in order to ensure the results you desire. As it is done under the supervision of doctors and medical specialists, you know you will get optimized results.
- You can’t survive on a diet of less than 700 calories – FALSE. Yes, you can. Most importantly, you’ll feel great about the results. Most of today’s fad diets focus on restricting caloric intake to between 1,000 and 1,500 calories per day. HCG diet plans naturally suppress your appetite while at the same time burning fat for energy. With our HCG diet plan in Las Vegas, you’ll receive ample nutrients, even at 700 calories per day.
- You’ll lose most of your muscle mass – FALSE. If you follow our HCG diet plan, you won’t lose any muscle mass. The unique aspect here is that your body will convert your stored fat reserves into energy, NOT your muscle mass (tissue). High-quality protein combined with nutrient variety during meals will ensure no loss of muscle mass.
Remember, it’s important to do your research so you have all the facts, no matter what diet plan you choose. For more information about our HCG diet plans in Las Vegas, call Trim Body M.D. at (702) 489-3300 today.